July 18, 2022 | By: Jeff Franklin
Lexington, Ky.

So you have a sick plant, a tree, or something that isn’t looking good and not doing well.  Where do

you take something like that for diagnosis?  The doctor is in at any of the Cooperative Extension

Service offices around the state to diagnose your plant’s problem and that’s what Sharon Flynt, 

Scott County Extension horticulture agent, is talking about on From the Ground Up.